About Curate Biosciences
Curate Biosciences is developing and commercializing a uniquely powerful cell processing platform that is set to transform the manufacturing of novel cancer immunotherapy products. Our Curate® Cell Processing System enables cell separation with virtually no cell loss and is poised to radically improve patient outcomes and the economic landscape of cell therapy. Designed with both manufacturing and clinical potential at the forefront, the Curate System enables production of CAR-T and other cell therapies beyond today’s limitations.
Our best-in-class solution delivers superior quality starting material that also enables significant process and cost improvements. As a result, we are positioned for a rapid growth trajectory and have a highly energized and accomplished team.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate scientist to join our team as an Immunology expert at our laboratory in Carlsbad, California. This position will work with a group of scientists focused on multiple pipeline research programs and develop solutions to address cell therapy industry challenges.
- Independently propose, plan and perform studies to characterize human cells for cell therapies
- Help lead partnered or internal programs from a biology perspective
- Develop and perform functional immune assays using primary human immune cells
- Characterize human immune cells by multi-color flow cytometry
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, and establish assays and standard operating procedures as needed
- Provide scientific expertise and train/direct others in research techniques
- Work collaboratively within the Curate Biosciences team
- M.Sc. degree in Immunology / Immuno-oncology
- Strong understanding of immunology, cellular therapy and immuno-oncology
- Mastery of functional assays with ex vivo isolated immune cells
- Experience working with human immune cells by multi-color flow cytometry
- Demonstrated ability to organize and communicate complex data sets in a clear and concise manner to cross-functional audiences
- Strong organizational and time-management skills including the ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Review technical publications, abstracts, and articles in the field
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to work across functions and with external collaborations
- Ability to work within a team, coordinating with other scientists
- Self-motivated, conscientious, and enthusiastic about curing cancer
- Demonstrated experience working under GMP regulations is a plus
Experience: 5+ years or relevant work experience in immunology research and flow cytometry.
Location: Carlsbad, CA
If you’ve got the experience we’re seeking and are ready to play a pivotal role in a motivated and collaborative team to commercialize a transformative technology, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Curate Biosciences’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.