About Curate Biosciences
Curate Biosciences’ Curate® Cell Processing System enables virtually lossless cell processing, radically changing the outcomes and economics landscape of cell therapy. Designed with both manufacturing and clinical potential at the forefront, the Curate System enables production of CAR-T and other therapeutic cell therapies beyond today’s limitations.
Curate Biosciences has strong venture financing from Amgen Ventures, Vensana Capital, and other major healthcare investors and is advancing application of its DCS technology to target additional cell types, disease states, and workflows.
- Inspect and QC incoming microfluidic devices, other critical components, maintain inventory
- Assist with Product Development and Manufacturing activities
- Assemble Quality Control components into final cassette assembly, maintain a regular build schedule
- QC final assembly prior and post sterilization
- Update spreadsheets with records of all incoming raw materials, built assemblies, and assemblies released for use
- Coordinate Incoming, In-Process and or/ Finished Goods Acceptance Testing for parts/products with other team members
- Under direction of team members run acceptance test on incoming Curate instruments
- Work closely with other engineering team members to coordinate and execute team goals
- High school graduate
- Experience with inspection instrumentation (i.e. microscope) required
- Experience working under a Quality Management System preferred
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage different priorities
- Self-starter, ability to work without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience: 2+ years’ work experience in a QC environment in medical devices field
Location: Carlsbad, CA
If you’ve got the experience we’re seeking and are ready to play a pivotal role in a motivated and collaborative team to commercialize transformative technology, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Curate Biosciences’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.