About Curate Biosciences
Curate Biosciences is developing and commercializing a uniquely powerful cell processing platform that is set to transform the manufacturing of novel cancer immunotherapy products. Our Curate® Cell Processing System enables cell separation with virtually no cell loss and is poised to radically improve patient outcomes and the economic landscape of cell therapy. Designed with both manufacturing and clinical potential at the forefront, the Curate System enables production of CAR-T and other cell therapies beyond today’s limitations.
Our best-in-class solution delivers superior quality starting material that also enables significant process and cost improvements. As a result, we are positioned for a rapid growth trajectory and have a highly energized and accomplished team.
Curate Biosciences has strong venture financing from Amgen Ventures, Vensana Capital, and other major healthcare investors and is advancing application of its DCS technology to target additional cell types, disease states, and workflows.
We are seeking a District Manager/Sales Representative with 5-10 years’ relevant experience selling instrumentation, devices, diagnostics, and biopharma solutions.
- Partner and support Curate Biosciences’ managerial and leadership teams to develop and execute the company’s near and longer-term sales and revenue goals.
- Facilitate collaborative relationships internally, leverage and develop an external customer network aimed at supporting and fulfilling the company’s mission and objectives.
- Support and facilitate the pre-launch and launch activities of the company’s transformational cell processing platform across life science customer settings including biopharma and biotechnology companies, CDMOs and academic institutions.
- Lead the origination, generation, and opening of new customer/client accounts.
- As appropriate, contribute to the build of a productive and committed commercial organization aimed at furthering Curate Biosciences’ mission to advance cell therapies.
- The District Manager/Sales Representative is expected to represent Curate Biosciences in an ethical and compliant manner ensuring corporate and applicable regulatory requirements are upheld to the highest standards.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or Masters degree (M.S.) in related discipline.
- 5-10 years selling instruments, devices, and diagnostics solutions within the biopharma industry.
- Ideally the candidate will have established a broad customer base including biopharma and biotechnology companies, academia, hospitals and contract manufacturing organizations.
- Significant sales experience, including prior launch and brand management responsibilities for successfully launched approaches involving platform or immunology related hardware and tools.
- The successful candidate will have been responsible for opening new accounts and launching new platforms in the life sciences tools and diagnostic markets.
- S/he will have developed contacts and cross-functional relationships in functional areas including manufacturing, CMC, quality, process scientists, business development, etc.
- Preference for a technical and/or scientific background and/or technically versed and agile sales leader.
- Ability to facilitate meaningful contextual and data driven conversations with technical customers (i.e. a “Sales Representative disguised as Scientist”).
- A roll-up your sleeves mindset and independently motivated in an end-to-end sales process.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve low-hanging technical issues with an installed device base.
- Experience running live demos with new customers and ability to sell company’s unique value proposition.
- Existing knowledge of immunology related sales, including cell and gene therapy space and its manufacturing challenges is considered ideal.
- Prior or current experience in immunology related hardware sales, leading manufacturing instruments/solutions provider in cell and gene therapy is viewed as beneficial.
- Possesses a broad network and customer base and ability to leverage initial leads across the biopharma and CDMO industry.
- An independent and driven sales contributor who balances a collaborative, team player orientation in a cross-functional setting.
- An entrepreneurial and nimble professional who thrives in startup cultures to flex and work with limited resources.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 5-10 years of selling instruments, devices, and/or diagnostics solutions to biopharma and other life sciences industry.
Location: Greater Boston, MA area / Remote
Curate Biosciences is prepared to offer a competitive compensation package that will be representative of a finalist candidate’s experience set and the importance of the remit.
If you’ve got the experience we’re seeking and are ready to play a pivotal role in a motivated and
collaborative team to commercialize transformative technology, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Curate Biosciences’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.