About Curate Biosciences
Curate Biosciences is developing and commercializing a uniquely powerful cell processing platform that is set to transform the manufacturing of novel cancer immunotherapy products. Our Curate® Cell Processing System enables cell separation with virtually no cell loss and is poised to radically improve patient outcomes and the economic landscape of cell therapy. Designed with both manufacturing and clinical potential at the forefront, the Curate System enables production of CAR-T and other cell therapies beyond today’s limitations.
Our best-in-class solution delivers superior quality starting material that also enables significant process and cost improvements. As a result, we are positioned for a rapid growth trajectory and have a highly energized and accomplished team.
Curate Biosciences has strong venture financing from Amgen Ventures, Vensana Capital, and other major healthcare investors and is advancing application of its DCS technology to target additional cell types, disease states, and workflows.
We are seeking a Marketing Analyst with 2-5+ years’ relevant experience marketing instrumentation and devices to various life science and/or healthcare industries.
- Support and facilitate the launch of the Curate Cell Processing System.
- Develop internal and external marketing materials including brand plan.
- Support selection and management of CRM/Sales platform partner.
- Plan and attend relevant conferences.
- Develop webinar content and plans for trade shows.
- Prepare training materials for sales teams.
- Gather and track competitive intelligence.
- Prepare and report on key performance metrics via dashboard to management teams.
- Support sales and operations team on day-to-day tactical activities.
- Act as project manager for global launch plans including US and EU.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or Masters degree (M.S.) in Marketing or related discipline.
- The ideal candidate will possess relevant marketing experience, including prior launch and brand management in medical devices, diagnostics, instruments space.
- US or global launch experience in manufacturing tools or devices/diagnostics solutions is considered critical to be successful in this role.
- Strong understanding of customers in broad biopharma industry ranging from small biotech, large biopharma, academia, and CDMOs.
- Cell and gene therapy drugs or manufacturing company experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical and market research skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competitive intelligence in management of external collaborators and database management.
- Must be able to lead projects independently and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Technical and/or scientific background preferred but not required.
- Willing to wear multiple hats in a small start-up work environment, an independent and driven contributor, collaborator, excellent communication skills and flexible with limited resources within a startup setting.
- Prior or current experience in marketing organizations at leading instrument manufacturing organizations and/or relevant solution providers within cell and gene therapy viewed as beneficial.
- Access to a broad network of brand and marketing vendors to support development of materials will be seen as a value-add.
- 2-5 years of marketing instruments, devices, and/or diagnostics solutions to biopharma and other life sciences industry.
Location: Carlsbad, CA or Greater San Diego, CA area
If you’ve got the experience we’re seeking and are ready to play a pivotal role in a motivated and
collaborative team to commercialize transformative technology, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Curate Biosciences’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.