About Curate Biosciences
Curate Biosciences is developing a transformative new technology to enable the success of some of the most cutting-edge therapies hitting the market today. Using a proprietary microfluidic approach, we have developed the Curate Cell Processing System, which gently and uniformly delivers purified white blood cells from patients enabling more people to get access to the most cutting-edge medicine and treatments on the market today.
Curate Biosciences has strong venture financing from Amgen Ventures, Vensana Capital, and other major healthcare investors and is advancing application of its DCS technology to target additional cell types, disease states, and workflows.
We are seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience in a regulated industry and a passion for shepherding new products to market.
- Key point of contact for all project and/or program related activities.
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners to ensure accuracy and compliance to Design Control processes in the commercialization process
- Create and maintain project schedules & budgets
- Provide clear communication to the organization on project status, critical path, and potential areas of risk
- Initiate actions to identify and resolve project problems/issues. Report on mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality.
- Build strong informal and formal communication channels to deliver information that is accurate and up-to-date to all stakeholders
- Organize and guide large numbers of distributed, cross-functional resources successfully
- Provide weekly status reports highlighting accomplishments, plans and issues to project team members and senior management.
- Escalation involvement around technical and non-technical issues related to the project.
- Degree in Engineering or related field
- Demonstrated experience managing a cross-functional project team comprised of multiple locations and/or external partners.
- Experience in New Product Introduction lifecycles including both hardware and software.
- Experience in an ISO 13485 environment and an FDA regulated environment.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Medical Device development and manufacturing is a plus.
Experience: 7+ years of project management experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
Location: Carlsbad, CA
If you’ve got the experience we’re seeking and are ready to play a pivotal role in a motivated and
collaborative team to commercialize transformative technology, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Curate Biosciences’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.