About Curate Biosciences
Curate Biosciences is developing and commercializing a uniquely powerful cell processing platform that is set to transform the manufacturing of novel cancer immunotherapy products. Our Curate® Cell Processing System enables cell separation with virtually no cell loss and is poised to radically improve patient outcomes and the economic landscape of cell therapy. Designed with both manufacturing and clinical potential at the forefront, the Curate System enables production of CAR-T and other cell therapies beyond today’s limitations.
Our best-in-class solution delivers superior quality starting material that also enables significant process and cost improvements. As a result, we are positioned for a rapid growth trajectory and have a highly energized and accomplished team.
Curate Biosciences has strong venture financing from Amgen Ventures, Vensana Capital, and other major healthcare investors and is advancing application of its Deterministic Cell Separation technology to target additional cell types, disease states, and workflows.
We are seeking a hands-on Supply Chain Coordinator experienced in managing both internal and external manufacturing and a passion for shepherding new products to market.
- Oversee vendor set-up and ordering of inventory purchases.
- Perform material management to maintain supply and inventory levels, including material delivery tracking, expedite negotiation and clear-to-build analyses.
- Analyze and negotiate terms of purchase orders for the procurement of raw materials and services required for the Curate Cell Processing System instrument and consumable.
- Utilize data to improve supply chain inefficiencies.
- Support decision-making process for insourcing and outsourcing of products.
- Track bill of material changes and revise documents related to materials required for manufacturing the Curate System. Contribute to material disposition evaluation.
- Manage relationship, schedule and forecast with contract manufacturing partners for the manufacturing and delivery of products.
- Manage planning and scheduling of internal activities related to consumable manufacturing, sterilization, etc.
- Provide monthly costing of inventory to support the costs of goods sold calculation.
- Manage the flow of operations logistics from ordering to fulfillment, including flow of goods for international and domestic shipments.
- Coordinate paperwork and documentation necessary to comply with customs and Quality regulations.
- Participate in creating and implement policies and best operating practices for the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience analyzing, negotiating, and preparing price/cost analysis independently.
- Experience working within ERP systems; experiencing implementing new ERP systems preferred.
- Understanding of supply chain and procurement functions particularly in a regulated environment.
- Possesses a “can do” attitude and willingness to complete strategic and day-to-day tasks as needed.
- 3-5 years’ experience in supply chain, operations, purchasing, or logistics, preferably in a biotech/life science organization.
- High proficiency using Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster strong supplier relationships.
- High-level of attention to detail.
- Professional who thrives on variety of tasks; ability to prioritize and take ownership of the requirements of the position.
Location: Carlsbad, CA
If you’ve got the experience we’re seeking and are ready to play a pivotal role in a motivated and
collaborative team to commercialize transformative technology, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Curate Biosciences’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.